Monday, May 16, 2011

Mary's Letter

This letter was sent to our Center of Hope and I wanted to share. It is always nice to know that our work each day touches lives and makes a difference :)  Mary applied for utility assistance and an $80 payment kept the water on in her home.  Utility assistance programs like this keep many from becoming homeless. ~Lindsay


Dear Salvation Army,

I am writing you this letter to thank you so much for helping me with my bill. At that time I was needing help BAD! I am very thankful for you all and your help. You paid my water bill, thanks very much for your assistance. I say again, from the bottom of my heart God bless you and your caseworkers and workers and their families.


Know that God loves each one of you.

Mary

PS. Remember you're always in my prayers, always. Just remember you help a lot of people Salvation Army. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment